The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, October 26, 2007

The Lola Shuffle - The "Halloween" Edition

This is the last Lola Shuffle before Halloween so, ummm...BOO!

For Halloween this year Hubby and I are going to a couple of parties - social beasts that we are - and we're going as Tourists. See, my criteria for the costume were: Cheap, something I already own, no arts and crafts required and cool (as in not hot, the parties are both outside and it's still hot in Miami). So as a tourist I will wear a tank top, shorts, sneakers, a hat, sunglasses and wear a digital camera around my neck - oh and maybe I'll stick one of those street maps in my pocket. BOOM SHOCKALOCKA - I gots me a costume!

Lola is going retro and dressing up as a record player. So, go Lola, let that LP drop from that weird magnetic record holder arm thingy...
  1. Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac
  2. I Drove All Night - Cyndi Lauper (fantastic song!)
  3. Allentown - Billy Joel
  4. Reasons - Earth, Wind and Fire (Whoa - talk about retro! Is anyone else having flashbacks of being at a school dance and hoping a guy you really like would ask you to dance to this because the song is azz-long?)
  5. This Side - Nickel Creek (Pretty!)
  6. Message in a Bottle - The Police ("I'll send an SOS to the world")
  7. Tell Him - Vonda Shepard (Yes, it's from the Ally McBeal soundtrack - don't judge me!)
  8. Will I Ever Make It Home? - Ingram Hill
  9. Back on the Chain Gang - The Pretenders
  10. Drops of Jupiter - Train (Ooooh...trippy!)

OK boys and girls, have a wonderful pre-Halloween weekend. If you're going to a party behave - and if you don't behave, post pictures! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Toni Lea Andrews said...

Good shuffle, Lola!

Hey, stop by my blog and look at my post about reality TV. I have a feeling your comments would be especially insightful...

5:23 PM  
Blogger BarefootCajun said...

If you were attending said parties in New Orleans you would have to add a couple of sets of Mardi Gras beads to your outfit.

Have lots of fun!!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home