The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Book Meme!



Inspired by the Miami Book Fair today, I'm taking this meme from Doppelganger at 50 Books.

Total number of books I own - I'm totally ball-parking it here - I'll say about 300

Last book I finished reading - Celebrity Detox (The Fame Game) by Rosie O'Donnell

Last book I bought - Celebrity Detox (The Fame Game) by Rosie O'Donnell

Five meaningful books - There are so many, but off the top of my head, books that were meaningful to me and had an impact on my life:


  1. "To Kill a Mockingbird" - Harper Lee
  2. "1984" - George Orwell
  3. "Fahrenheit 451" - Ray Bradbury
  4. "Roots" - Alex Haley
  5. "The Diary of a Young Girl" - Anne Frank

Tomorrow I'll be back at the fair!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home