The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Road Trip - Day One - Miami, Florida to Brunswick, Georgia and 5 Things Meme

I'm about to go on the road so I'm using a Meme (like I need an excuse to use a Meme!) that I found at Late Bloomer Boomer

Here are Five Things:

I've Always Wanted to Do:
Publish a book
Go to Greece
Ride in a hot air balloon - preferably over vineyards
Drive across the US
Travel through Europe by train


Found In My Bag:
Wallet
Keys
Cell phone
Mini flashlight
"The Year of Magical Thinking" by Joan Didion


Found In My Wallet:
$11 and change
State ID
Cold pills
Credit cards
Over $50 in various gift cards


I'm Currently Into:
Blogging
Getting Healthy
Non-work Writing
Trying new wines
Reading books I should have read already


You know the drill, if you want to play along, please let me know in my comments!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

I'm going to do this because I'm desperate for something to write about.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home