The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

First Full Day at the In-Laws


So, last night (Monday) we just hung out with the family, had some pizza - Tomato Pie for the win baby! We went to bed relatively early.

This morning I inexplicably woke up at 7:00 a.m. and was ready to go! That never happens. Ever.

So we made a super market run and had a *birthday lunch* for my FIL and SIL at "Longhorn Steak House". It was nice. Then we met at the house for gift exchange and cake. WOO HOO!

I've been enjoying my nieces ages 7, 5 and 1. I can't believe how much they've grown. The older ones are actual little people now - you can carry on conversations and stuff. Amazing. As much as I am enjotying the girls, as I write this, the older ones are watching something that is screeching on TV called Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! I want to woke wy wears wout. Heeeeelp meeeee!

For dinner I finally had a Philly Cheesesteak ...all is right the world. As to the great Philly Cheesesteak debate...I always have mine with Cheez Whiz because, well, because that's just the right way! To paraphrase Philly's favorite adopted son Ben Franklin: "Cheez Whiz is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

When I was ever in Philadelphia I'd get one with Cheez Whiz!

Mmmmm! Terrible TV but you've had some good eats!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home