The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Christmas Cookies!

So...it's 37 frickin' frackin' degrees right now. I'm cold. Hubby and I are going to an Eastern European place for dinner because I want Hungarian Goulash to warm me up.

The Texas contingent left early this morning and the older nieces came over to decorate the sugar cookies above - and YES I did help! (stop snickering Purplepassion) Here are the girls, working away:



A good time was had by all.

Did I mention it was cold?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

Mmmmm...goulash. I love Hungarian food. I'll bet I make goulash every 10-14 days.

Those girls making Christmas cookies are going to have happy memories of doing that.

6:19 PM  
Blogger sari said...

oh I'm all about the cookies! I know anyone can help decorate cookies, that's why they're so fun!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

You know I think Christmas cookies are an integral part of Christmas and kids. Would you believe that last year my then 14 year old still left a plate of cookies for Santa because he wanted to go through the motions! I loved that!
Glad you are having a good time.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home