The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Slow Vacation Day and Book Cover Meme

On the vacation front thus far we've had a pretty mellow day today. We woke up late and went to my SIL's house for her world-famous cauliflower soup. Later tonight we're going to see "Beowulf" in IMAX. I don't even want to go into how geekily excited I am about "Beowulf" being made into a movie. I'll tell you about the movie and whatever adventures ensue tomorrow.

For now I'll offer this fun and easy meme I found a while ago and saved for when I needed content. Here are the instructions:
  1. Go to the Advanced Book Search on Amazon.com.
  2. Type in your first name in the book title and post the most interesting/amusing cover that shows up.
  3. Again, as always if you want to play, please let me know in my comments section.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

I'm thinking that book would be a nice gift for some of your nieces. Hmmm...maybe for mine too. I will definately do this. It's too easy not to.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Adam Thornton said...

You got me again, Hilda! All Muffy's are either dogs or bears, of course.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home