The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Sunday, February 10, 2008

A, B, C, Easy as 1, 2, 3...


It's been a while (OK about a week) since I've posted a meme. I found this one at do they read obituaries in hell?. If you want to participate, let me know in my comments


Here's the ABCs of Me!


argumentative

bitch (see Meredith Brooks' lyrics)

curious

Democrat!

exuberant

facetious

gregarious

humorous

inpatient

jumbled

knowledgeable

loved

married

noisy

opinionated

political

quirky

reliable

sarcastic

trustworthy

unabashed

verbal

weird

xenophile

yellow (I've been told my aura is yellow)

zaftig

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

Very cute. I may do this some day... The word I needed to look up wasn't Xenophile but zaftig. Learn something new every day.

10:26 AM  
Blogger sari said...

I like when it's all about you!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home