The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, March 21, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - The "Easter Edition"

I stayed home today, that's why Lola's late...we slept in.

So, "hop to it" Lola...
  1. Hitchin' a Ride - Vanity Fare
  2. We Are The Champions - Queen
  3. Purple Rain - Prince (I forget how good this song is)
  4. Suavecito - Septeto Nacional
  5. Piece of Me - Britney Spears
  6. Only the Good Die Young - Billy Joel (eerily appropriate for Good Friday - 33 is young!)
  7. Sugar Magnolia - Grateful Dead
  8. Mandy - Barry Manilow (Don't start with me people! It's a classic!)
  9. Blowin' in the Wind - Bob Dylan (preach it Bob!)
  10. If I Ever Lose My Faith - Sting

Good job Lola. Have a happy - and if it applies to you blessed - Easter!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Great mix Lola...but one question...what's with Mandy?

5:16 PM  
Blogger TroyBoy said...

Lola rocked it! Her best shuffle of the season.

5:32 PM  
Blogger sari said...

Ha ha - I remember being about 8 and sitting in the back seat of the car driving to my grandma's and CRYING over that song. My parents were freaking out because I just saying "I'm ... I'm ... I'm...OK, really!"

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home