The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, March 14, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - The "Crappy End to a Crappy Week Edition"


Harumph.

I'm in a mood. YUCK.

Anyway, do your thing Lola...
  1. The Fool on the Hill - The Beatles
  2. I Don't Love You Much - Guy Clark (I heard this song in a commercial and loved it - what a beautiful song)
  3. Mr Jones - Counting Crows
  4. Bridge Over Troubled Waters - Paul Simon (I prefer the Simon and Garfunkel version - I miss Garfunkel's voice in this version)
  5. Sorry Seems To be The Hardest Word - Elton John
  6. Party for Two - Shania Twain and Mark McGrath (Uh...no)
  7. More Than a Woman - Bee Gees
  8. The Girl From Yesterday - The Eagles (pretty)
  9. Hung Up - Madonna
  10. Keep On the Sunny Side - The White from the "Brother Where Art Thou?" soundtrack - (Lola is being a smart-azz - don't you test me Lola!)

This week needs to be over. Now.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend - just ignore the thunder cloud over my head.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger sari said...

Hope your weekend is better.

I like #5 (I like more than that, but I really like #5).

9:28 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

(((((((Hilda))))))) Poopy moods seem to be going around.

7:36 PM  
Blogger TroyBoy said...

Yeah number 5 is great, but for me, it is edged only slightly by # 1. And I don't even live on a hill.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home