The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, February 29, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - "The Extra Day Edition"

WOO HOO - we have an extra day! Come on Lola, take advantage of it and give us a fabulous Leap-shuffle...

  1. Ka-Ching - Shania Twain (Cute song from the Up! album)
  2. Sister Goldenhair - America (I love them...they're soooo mellow)
  3. Welcome Back - John Sebastian (Yes, it's the theme song for "Welcome Back Kotter" - stop laughing at me!)
  4. Ladies Night - Kool & The Gang (Very appropriate since I'm celebrating Leap Day by getting together with girlfriends for Game Night!)
  5. Abracadabra - Sugar Ray (a really good remake of The Steve Miller Band's 80s hit)
  6. Breaking the Habit - Linkin Park
  7. Allentown - Billy Joel
  8. I've Been Everywhere - Johnny Cash (phenomenal version by the man in black)
  9. Help Yourself - Tom Jones (That's what I'm talkin' about - you go Lola!)
  10. Let It Be - The Beatles (Perfcet - a classic ending!)

Have a wonderful weekend and try and do a little something special today!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger TroyBoy said...

I did some "a little special" on Friday and there is proof of it on my blog!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sister Goldenhair is one of my all time favorite songs. Never would have predicted that for myself, but entirely true. :-)

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home