The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Random Questions meme

I got this from Poppymom. You know the drill, if you want to play leave me a comment.

What were you doing 10 years ago? I was a newlywed, and I think we were in PA celebrating Hubby's birthday with the in-laws.

What were you doing 1 year ago? I was definitely in PA celebrating Hubby's birthday with the in-laws.

Five snacks you enjoy:

  1. cheese doodles (puffy) with onion soup mix onion dip
  2. any cheese
  3. green apple dipped in peanut butter
  4. grape tomatoes dipped in baba ghanoush
  5. chicharrones

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to: Lots, but off the top of my head:

  1. Me & Bobby McGee - Janice Joplin
  2. A Horse with No Name - America
  3. Only the Good Die Young - Billy Joel
  4. At Last - Etta James
  5. Como Fue - Beny Moré

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

  1. Pay off our condo and buy a house
  2. Quit my job and travel for a while
  3. Set up a trust fund for my each of my nieces
  4. Go back to school and get a degree in something I love
  5. Invest the rest so that I don't ever need to work for the money

Five bad habits:

  1. Watch too much TV
  2. Eat too much
  3. Don't exercise at all
  4. Play too much World of Warcraft
  5. Too controlling

Five things you like doing:

  1. Reading
  2. Eating
  3. Blogging/miscellaneous Internet goofing off
  4. Hanging with friends
  5. Playing World of Warcraft

Five things you would never wear again:

  1. bell bottoms
  2. cowboy hat (yes I used to wear them - don't ask)
  3. gauchos
  4. stiletto heels
  5. pantyhose (If I must wear hose I wear thigh highs)

Five favorite toys:

  1. laptop
  2. Lola the iPod
  3. coloring books
  4. George Foreman Grill
  5. jigsaw puzzles

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

Forget it. I'm asking. I want to know about the cowboy hat.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

It was the early 80s, high school, "Urban Cowboy", Disco was dying...I was making a statement.

What was the statement a "cubanita from Miami" was making with a cowboy hat? Who the hell knows, but I looked cute! The hat was made of soft felt and it was taupe with a brown/gold braid.

There were jeans tucked into boots too...but there's no need to discuss that.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Well I had a cowboy hat too during that time but at least I lived in Mississippi and Arkansas when I committed that atrocity!

It's the gaucho pants I may never get over. Egad. What were we thinking in the 70s?

6:20 PM  
Blogger sari said...

My grandparents sent my sister and I cowboy hats when I was probably about 12 or so because we were living in Nebraska at the time and I guess that was Cowboy Country.

I remember it was green. Forest green felt. Nice but gosh. And my sister's was mustard yellow. I know they probably spent a lot of money on them but I don't think I ever wore it out of the house.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home