The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Great Pictures


"'For everyone across America who has been counted out but refused to be knocked out, for everyone who has stumbled but stood right back up and for everyone who works hard and never gives up, this one is for you,' Clinton said to a cheering crowd in Columbus, Ohio. (Hillary Clinton 3/4/2008)



This is the image we want ingrained in everyone's mind - the message: More of the same...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I really like the words that Clinton had said last night! So what do you think is going to happen now?

I am guessing the "more of the same" comment is the picture of Bush with his (ex-rival) and new best friend, McCain.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Since I'm Canadian and have no say in your future President I can only say that none of then would excite me. I did see the press conference today with Bush and McCain and it looked to me like McCain wishes there was a big hole some where he could hide in. He felt in my opinion very embarassed Bush kept cutting him off and answering his questions for him...ciao

8:51 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I didn't watch the Bush McCain press conference. Maybe I should have but I'm trying not to do things that will bother and upset me and that proabably would have.
Honestly, on the Dem side, I wish one of them would just win already so that they could get ready for the next round vs. McCain. Listening to the pundits go back and forth and backpedal between Clinton and Obama is so old for me already. I want to move on already!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Eva said...

What a terrifying image there on the bottom. Sends chills down my spine.

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home