The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Because I'm Nosy Meme



image source


Yes, only a week into NaBloPoMo and already I'm resorting to memes. Shameless. Hey - that's all I have today!

You know the drill...if you want answer in comments, and if you want to use it on your Blog, let me know in my Comments.

Maybe I'll be scintillating tomorrow...but don't count on it.

  1. How old were you when you got your first "real" kiss? 12

  2. Have you ever shop-lifted from any store? No

  3. Do you believe in Big Foot or the Loch Ness Monster? No

  4. Have you ever traveled out of the United States? Yes

  5. Have you ever swam in the buff? Yes

  6. Have you ever cheated in school on a test? Yes

  7. What is your favorite food? Today - eggplant anything

  8. Ever kicked an animal? No

  9. Ever tooted in public? No

  10. Ever broken the law (not including speeding or a parking ticket)? No

  11. What T.V. game show would you like to be on? Jeopardy

  12. Who do you think is the most evil person in the world right now (alive)? Dick Cheney

  13. Are you happy with your body? No

  14. Do you believe in God? Yes

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger IslandPearl said...

No memes for me. But you should have come over for dinner tonight -- moussaka! I got some unusually nice eggplants at the commissary and had to make it.

And are you enjoying the Sookie Stackhouse series?

3:24 AM  
Blogger sari said...

Ok, that comic is completely funny.

4:17 PM  
Blogger sari said...

also how do you like the sookie books?

4:17 PM  
Blogger IslandPearl said...

So sad to see you've abandoned the blog. I always enjoyed reading you.

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home