I'm Still Here...I'm Fine
I just don't have much to say I guess.
As many of you know I've been like this about pretty much everyting. I'm writing it off to yet another phase of that wonderful adventure known as menopause.
I feel I should give you something. Here...I'll do a Pandora Pandemonium, how's that?
I'm setting Pandora to run a QuickMix from all my stations, let's see what comes up...
- Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin - Ohmygod! WTH? I am so not a fan of this song. Clearly a cruel cosmic joke.
- Dead Flowers - The Rolling Stones - I don't know this song
- Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chili Peppers - I don't kow this song
- Dirty Old Town - The Pogues - Yay! Great song!
- Don't Go - Yaz - GAH! OMG! My ears are bleeding!
- Down In The River To Play - Allan Hall - Great song, don't know this guy. This arrangement is so-so.
Oh, Pandora only lets me skip sthrough six songs at a time, so that's all you get.
OK...I'll go back to work now. Love you loads...see you maybe soonish.