The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm Still Here...I'm Fine


I just don't have much to say I guess.

As many of you know I've been like this about pretty much everyting. I'm writing it off to yet another phase of that wonderful adventure known as menopause.

Wheee!

I feel I should give you something. Here...I'll do a Pandora Pandemonium, how's that?

I'm setting Pandora to run a QuickMix from all my stations, let's see what comes up...

  1. Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin - Ohmygod! WTH? I am so not a fan of this song. Clearly a cruel cosmic joke.
  2. Dead Flowers - The Rolling Stones - I don't know this song
  3. Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chili Peppers - I don't kow this song
  4. Dirty Old Town - The Pogues - Yay! Great song!
  5. Don't Go - Yaz - GAH! OMG! My ears are bleeding!
  6. Down In The River To Play - Allan Hall - Great song, don't know this guy. This arrangement is so-so.

Oh, Pandora only lets me skip sthrough six songs at a time, so that's all you get.

OK...I'll go back to work now. Love you loads...see you maybe soonish.

Hugs!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home