The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Really ABC? Seriously?

ABC has announced the next lineup for Dancing With The Stars.

Basically, it is my own private hell with sequins and a disco ball. I mean really, people? David Hasselhoff, Michael Bolton and...wait for it...

Bristol frickin' Palin! Whaaaaaat?

I was considering maybe watching it because of Margaret Cho, but uh...no.

So Florence Henderson and Margaret Cho will have to soldier on without me. There is also something that calls itself "The Situation" - apparently from the "reality" show Jersey Shore. Yeah...given that it calls itself The Situation, not gonna happen.

I just had to vent...so between here, Twitter and Plurk I'm on the way to feeling better. I think Facebook will do the trick.

Ta...


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home