The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Color Me Shocked and Awed...NOT!

Report: Kid Rock Blew Up At 'Borat' Screening
Stars File For Divorce


DATED: 12:40 pm EST November 28, 2006

"A star-studded duo is heading for divorce after just four months of matrimony..."

So Pamela Anderson Lee Anderson Lee Ritchie is divorcing Kid Rock (aka Robert Ritchie). Big surprise.

That muffled noise you heard yesterday was the world's collected "DUH"! ( I think I've written this before about Britney and whatshisface).

Well, at least they stopped before they spawned. Talk about a geneological tree that doesn't need to grow ...

LINK


2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

It always shocks me when people are shocked about divorces like this and Britney's. I never thought they'd stay married.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

These divorces never shock me. The marriages are what shock me. ;)

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home