The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Must See TV

OK, we're almost done with NaBloPoMo, I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here...

Here is my current (some shows have gone on a break until February) *must see TV list*, shows that I watch religiously, either in real-time or via my TIVO-like substance:

(I think these are the correct days, but they've been switching stuff around lately)

Monday: "Heroes", "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip"

Tuesday: "Gilmore Girls", "House"

Wednesday: "Jericho"

Thursday: "Grey's Anatomy", "Men in Trees"

Friday "Monk"

Sunday: "Brothers and Sisters"

What do you watch regularly?

1 Comments:

Blogger YankeeAmanda said...

Monday: "Heroes", "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip"

Tuesday: "Eureka","House"

Wednesday: "Jericho", "Lost" (on hiatus), "DayBreak"

Thursday: "Grey's Anatomy", "My Name is Earl", "The Office", "ER"

Friday "Battlestar Galactica"

Weekends are Netflix days.

NaBloPoMo Rocks!!!

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home