The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Monday, November 27, 2006

Stolen Post - Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa

I stole this meme from Purplepassion who stole it from Dixiepeach - what can I say? I'm lazy and it's been a long month of posting. Thanks for the material ladies!

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I'm hungry.
2. How much cash do you have on you?

$13.00
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?”

Floor.
4. Favorite planet?
Saturn...I like the rings.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My friend Johanna.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
The one I currently have - "Dancing Queen".
7. What shirt are you wearing?
An aqua paisley print top of a shorts set.
8. Do you “label” yourself?
No, I leave that to others.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Birkenstock.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I think she's a wonderful, funny, strong woman.
12. What does your watch look like?
Timex two-tone with a the date, oh and it's one of those where if I push the button thingy it lights up in blue.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
In bed reading.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Happy Thanksgiving!
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I have no idea, I guess somewhere on Kendall Drive.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
OKAY.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My husband.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My friend's dog.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Lots of prescription pills
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None
21. Favorite age you have been so far?

24.
22. Your worst enemy?
I don’t have any, as far as I know.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
At the office it's one of the Windows freebies, the one that looks like a South of France house with a blue rake; at home; my laptop has one of my WoW pictures.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?

"I love you"
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
The money.
26. Do you like someone?
I like lots of people
27. The last song you listened to?

Chopin's "Minute Waltz" playing at the Korean restaurant last night
28. What time of day were you born?
Around 8 a.m.
29. What’s your favorite number?
6
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Miami, Florida.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
No.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't know, but I doubt it
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At work.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Curse and repeatedly press the return button.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
I try to be.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
The center of my butt cheek where the fewest people possible would ever see it.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
French.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes, in fact someday I will.
39. Are you touchy feely?
Definitely.
40. What’s your life motto?
Dance like nobody's watching.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?

ID, Insurance cards, ATM card.
42. What’s your favorite town/city?
Miami, Florida.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Dinner last night.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I can't remember.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
No.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He had gotten married.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
To great-great grandparents in Spain and Cuba.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I wore black pantsuit with a sequined top and palazzo pants for my husband's office Christmas party.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My left shoulder and left side of my neck
50. Have you been burned by love?
Nope.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home