The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sex Games

As I mentined in yesterday's entry, I spent an evening with my friends on Friday and in talking about their teenage kids, sexual activity - or hopefully lack thereof - was discussed. Among the topics discussed were "sex games" at parties or at "gettys" (get togethers, there *is* a difference!).

It all comes back to girls giving oral sex to boys. All of my friends' kids are in Catholic high school, so for the girls the whole "virginity" issue is actually an issue. The thing is, they don't think oral sex is sex because technically they're still virgins. (sigh).

So what freaked me out were "Rainbow parties" and the game "Blink". I'll explain for those, like me, who are clueless.

Apparently in "Rainbow parties", different colored lipsticks are lined up on a table - one color per girl - and each girls puts on her lipstick. The goal is for the guys to have as many colors as possible on their wee wee.

OK, I'll let you take a deep breath while I take a deep breath.

(Breathe)

As a variation on a theme, "Blink" involves having a certain number of boys sitting on chairs around a table, the girls are under the table "servicing" the boys, and the first boy to blink loses!

(Breather, Breathe)

As far as we've been able to ascertain none of *our* kids, at least the girls have been involved in this stuff - and hopefully never will, but just the idea appalls me. I was literally at the hospital when most of these kids were born - and it wasn't that long ago.

But in addition to that, I don't like the idea of those "games" for any child, particularly girls,but I guess boys too. It just seems so demeaning, so random, so devoid of feelings.

Well, I'm off to the opera...we're seeing "Abduction at the Seraglio" by Mozart, and then the *Culinarily Adventurous Girls* (a group of friends who get together to try different restaurants and cuisines) are eating Korean food for dinner!

Bye...:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

I can't get over girls just letting themselves be used this way by boys. As though they're free prostitutes.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Karoda said...

its a conspiracy of male hegemony that has successfully co-opted (and twisted) feminist ideas to keep women submissive...but back to my daily digressions of chopping wood and carrying water.

6:18 AM  
Blogger lazy cow said...

This makes me sick to my stomach. What happened to the 'good old days' when the boys had to work to get any pleasure from their girlfriends. Bring back petting, I say :-)

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home