The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, January 12, 2007

Sari Made Me...

Sari - The Inner Geek - "tagged" me with this meme, which is fine because I have an abnormal attraction to these things, so even if she hadn't tagged me I would have stolen it shamelessly.

So here we go:

1. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others, what would it be?

Watching TV. I can watch anything, particualrly now with 72 gabillion channels, and just lull myself into a stupor, which right now sounds phenomenal.

2. If you could change one specific thing about the world, what would it be?

No more hungry children. It's unacceptable.

3. Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.

Easiest question on the meme: Daria . Only she's smarter than I am - but it gives me something for which to strive.

4. If you could live one day of your life over again, which one would it be?

My wedding day.

5. If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person, who would it be?

John F. Kennedy

6. What is one thing you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you had back?

A book about food whose name i can't remember and I haven't been able to figure it out online. It talked about the history of food, how food is and was used in rituals, traditions, etc. Fabulous!

7. What is your one most important contribution to this world?

My participation in the fight for Cuban art, music, literature, movies, etc. could be imported to the US and sold legally.

8. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?

I have a freakish memory for songs and useless information.

9. What is your most cherished possession?

The paintings we own.

10. What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?

My father.

11. What word describes you better than any other?

Curious.



Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger sari said...

I'm glad you did it! I love reading everyone's answers to things like this.

:-)

5:35 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I have the best time with these too.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

My husband says Daria reminds him of how he KNOWS I must have been in high school.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Toni Lea Andrews said...

You know I can resist these. Aaaargh.
1. Coffee
2. No more wars of ideology.
3. Maxine.
5. Jesus. And, yes, I’m still an atheist.
6. A ring my ex gave me.
7. That Pulitzer Prize winning novel I will be writing NEXT year.
8. I can do the West Coast Swing
9. Paintings by my mother
10. My brother
11. Intelligent. And humble.

5:45 PM  
Blogger thethinker said...

I've done this meme too.

As for number one, I couldn't live without TV either.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home