The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, December 7, 2007

The Lola Shuffle - "The Remember Pearl Harbor " Edition

Nothing much to talk about today...trying to catch up at work and at home after two weeks out. So, I'll just let Lola do her thing...
  1. Babalu - Desi Arnaz
  2. Can't Buy Me Love - The Beatles
  3. Volcano - Jimmy Buffett
  4. Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz
  5. Forever Young - Joan Baez
  6. I Who Have Nothing - Jordin Sparks
  7. Jessie - Joshua Kadison
  8. I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At the Disco
  9. Lollipop - Mika
  10. Swing - Trace Adkins

Apparently Lola is as scattered and random as I am these days.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger TroyBoy said...

Scattered is nice sometimes.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Babalu is the reason my nieces and nephews call me Auntie Baba. When I was a kid my oldest brother called me Babalu and it stuck!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home