The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Lola Shuffle - The Chilly Lola Edition

Lola is chilly! Are there i-Pod Snuggies? I can totally see Lola in leopard print. Anyway, it's been an age since Lola shuffled publically...let's see what she has for us:
  1. I'm a Woman - Peggy Lee - woooo you go Lola! Way to warm things up! Peggy Lee is smokin' in this rendition.

  2. Check on It - Beyoncé and Slim Thug - Pretty hot..."Dip it, pop it, work it, stop it" indeed...

  3. It's Oh So Quiet - Björk - Could be chilly, but her voice is so awesome, it heats it right up...

  4. Every Little Thing She Does is Magic - The Police - Speaking of hot...hello Sting! Plus don't you ladies want your SO to say that about you? "Every little thing she does is magic. Everything she does just turns me on."

  5. Calypso - John Denver - Ahhh sailing...warm breezes...tropical drinks. This is one of my favorite John Denver songs :)

  6. Grace Kelly - Mika - Hahaha this song alweays makes me smile! It is so insidiously dark while sounding so upbeat and peppy. And Mika totally channels Freddy Mercury in this song...

  7. You Belong To Me - Dean Martin - Smoldering heat in that deep smiling voice. And how handsome was he in his hey-day? Also a fabulous standard.

  8. Head Over Feet - Alanis Morissette - The happy Alannis song! But she still sounds pissed - hahaha! "And don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are I couldn't help it It's all your fault". That's right Alanis you give him the whatfor! Damn him for making you happy!

  9. Over My Head - Fleetwood Mac - Nothing like a good dysfunctional love song to say romance..."I think, I'm looking on the dark side But everyday you hurt my pride I'm over my head Oh, but it sure feels nice". 'Atta girl Christine...that's healthy! But it's a hell of a song though, 'cause we've all kinda been there.

  10. Breaking The Habit - Linkin Park - YAY, early 2000s angtsy white boys! I love this song! They're all upset but don't know why but they just wanna scream..."I don’t know what’s worth fighting for, or why I have to scream. I don’t know why I instigate, and say what I don’t mean. I don’t know how I got this way, I know it’s not alright - so I’m breaking the habit tonight". Brilliant! I blame the video games - but that's just me :)

OK Peeps...go forth and weekendate! Stay warm, have fun, be safe and all that stuff like that there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home