The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Random Happy Makers

What makes you happy? I don't mean the big important stuff, I mean little, random stuff.

These are some of the things that make me randomly, maybe even only momentarily, happy...but enough to make me at least smile:
  • Ladybugs
  • Thunder and lightning storms when I'm safe at home and don't have to go anywhere
  • A cold glass bottle of Coca Cola
  • Seeing Hubby smile when he doesn't know I'm looking - he may be watching something on TV, or looking at something on the computer, whatever...
  • Santa Claus at the end of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
  • A run-away balloon floating along...extra happy if it's red
  • The sound of an ice cream truck
  • Pop Rocks
  • Dragonflies
  • Watching a little kid spinning around for no reason
  • Colored sprinkles
  • Spiderwebs
  • Rainbows (cliché I know)
  • Watching old Cuban men playing dominoes at Domino Park
  • My friend Cris' laugh
  • Fair/Carnival Food (corn dog, cotton candy, etc.)
  • Lying in a hammock
  • Batido de Trigo (wheat shake)
  • Craig Ferguson
  • Red doors
  • Sunflowers
How about you?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home