The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, November 4, 2011

It's baaaaaack....Pandora Pandemonium! The Return Edition


I plan to devote Friday Blogs to either Pandora Pandemonium - where I'll run a Quick Mix and see what comes up from all my stations, or I'll crank Lola up and do The Lola Shuffle. If there's a song hyperlink you can see a YouTube video and hear the song!

  1. You Fair and Pretty Ladies - Anonymous 4 - unfortunately I couldn't find this on You Tube.
  2. Party Girl - Elvis Costello - he's the coolness
  3. What Goes Around...Comes Around - Justin Timberlake - who woulda thunk he'd turn out so good! Great voice, fantastic sense of humor, good actor, and seems like a decent guy.
  4. Goodbye to Love - The Carpenters - one of my favorites of theirs
  5. Don't Stop Believin' - Glee Cast - Yes the Glee cast...don't judge me!
  6. All This Time Still Falling Out of Love - Erasure - I came late to the Erasure party and it is one hell of a party!
  7. Someone Saved My Life Tonight - Elton John - a classic!
  8. It's Now or Never - Elvis Presley - his voice is so beautiful on this...
  9. Wild World - Cat Stevens - his music always makes me smile
  10. CanciĆ³n con Todos - Mercedes Sosa - she's called "the voice of the voiceless ones" - and what a voice it was...is!
Have a great weekend and try to listen to some good music!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home