The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, February 23, 2007

Inaugural Edition of the Lola Shuffle

"Come on shake your body do the Lola Shuffle" (with props to Gloria - that's Gloria Estefan to you - here in Miami, she's just "Gloria", or "Glorita" if you're of a certain age.)

Yes, I am shamelessly stealing the idea from Sari and Dixie (my blog mentor) by doing an iPod shuffle and listing the top 10 songs. Keep in mind, Lola is bilingual, so there may be songs in Spanish. Here we go:

1) "Abracadabra" - by Sugar Ray
2) "Ay Mama Ines" - Bola de Nieve
3) "The End of the World" - Vonda Shepard (remember the singer from "Ally McBeal"?)
4) "Hips Don't Lie" - Shakira and Wyclef Jean
5) "I'm Like a Bird" - Nelly Furtado (before she became slutty)
6) "Spanish Eyes" - Ricky Martin (stop laughing at me!)
7) "The River" - Garth Brooks
8) "Como Fue" - Beny More
9) "Check on It" - Beyonce and Slim Thug
10) "Run Around" - Blues Traveler

TTFN...:)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

Ain't it fun to shuffle?

Holy socks, I haven't heard that Blues Traveler song in at least ten years.

I didn't laugh at Ricky Martin. But I smiled. Big.

3:55 PM  
Blogger sari said...

Lola is the perfect name for your iPod!

I still haven't named mine and I've had it for almost a year!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home