The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Saturday, January 27, 2007

2008 Elections (an occasional and ongoing topic)

I'm ready for the Presidential elections. OK, I was ready in November 2004 when Dubyuh was re-elected, but now I can see the light at the end of the Dubyuh-tunnel-from-hell.

I've started researching the announced and potential Democratic candidates. As I understand it, this is how they break down as of today, if I found an official or unofficial candidacy web site, I've linked them - otherwise I linked their Wikipedia entry:


Official Candidates - officially declared their candidacy for the 2008 Presidential Election by filing the necessary papers with the FEC:


Announced Candidates - have said that they will run for the Democratic nomination for President, but have not yet filed the necessary papers with the FEC
:

Potential Candidates with established exploratory committees:

Potential Candidates that have not yet established exploratory committees:

Lots of good people - this seems to be shaping up to be a great race!



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Toni Lea Andrews said...

What, no Republicans? They're announcing, too. Just more slowly...something about public confidence problems. Bwahahahaha.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

And just think - we're still a year away from the first primaries!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I'm so NOT ready for the elections but I am ready for the end of this administration.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home