The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tuesday's Earworm

And I am telling you I'm not going.
You're the best man I'll ever know.
There's no way I can ever go,
No, no, no, no way,
No, no, no, no way
I'm livin' without you.


"And I Am Telling You, I'm Not Going" from the musical "Dream Girls"...sadly, the reason its in my head is not because I heard the phenomenal Jennifer Holliday *or* the newly fabulous Jennifer Hudson singing it.

No, it's in my head from the absolutely hilarious 1/13 "Saturday Night Live" performance by Jake Gyllenhaal - who by the way looked *dayum* good in the dress and sounded pretty good as well.

Google it, it's out there. Unfortunately the You Tube link I saw has been deleted "at the request of NBC". Kill-joys.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

That's a shame -- I missed SNL and would have loved to have seen Jake Gyllenhaal do that song in a dress. :) NBC is indeed a bunch of kill-joys.

8:01 PM  
Blogger sari said...

I saw it on Saturday, it was very funny!

He has pretty darn nice arms, I must say. The dress showed them off nicely. (shh! don't tell my husband)

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home