The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaBloPoMo 2011


OK...so here's the plan I'm going to try NaBloPoMo again. I know, I know...I've been more than a little flaky about Blogging. I'm hoping if I can stick to this for a month I'll get back into the habit. The thing is I really enjoyed maintaining a regular Blog,the opportunity to sort of mind dump, share whatever I was thinking, rant and rave or just be silly. There's no reason I stopped, I just did.

So for this NaBloPoMo, we'll see how it goes. For days when I don't have anything to write about I'll be using some writing tools and prompt sources.

I plan to be writing...I hope you'll be reading :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home