The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, March 2, 2007

Whatever Lola wants...Lola gets...

...and little man, little Lola wants...to shuffle
  1. "You Do Something to Me" - Marlene Dietrich
  2. "Son of Son of a Sailor" - Jimmy Buffett
  3. "Cool" - Gwen Stefani
  4. "Every Morning" - Sugar Ray
  5. "I'm Goin' Home" - Hootie & The Blowfish
  6. "Gin and Juice" - Snoop Dogg
  7. "Hollaback Girl" - Gwen Stefani
  8. "Chan Chan" - Compay Segundo (of Buena Vista Social Club fame)
  9. "Big Spender" - Shirley Bassey
  10. "Where is the Love?" - Black Eyed Peas

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Toni Lea Andrews said...

Okay, so I need to update my Ipod. In my spare time. Yeesh.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Snoop Dog and Shirley Bassey in the same shuffle -- that's pretty cool.

4:36 PM  
Blogger sari said...

I like Chan Chan also! :-)

3:18 PM  
Blogger sari said...

PS Don't you love David Sedaris? Naked is so funny, I love that book.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home