The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Meme


I got this via e-mail from a friend...if you respond on your Blog, please let me know in my comments.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, but I'm a sucky wrapper.

2. Tree--Real or Artificial? Artificial

3. When do you put Christmas tree up? Depends...this year I have no idea

4. When do you take the tree down? Last year it was the end of February!

5. Like egg nog? Yes - spiked please.

6. Do you have a nativity scene? My mother collected them and when we moved her to the ALF she had over 270 of them from all over the world. I kept several, the others were given away.

7. Favorite gift received as a child? No question - my Easy-Bake oven

8. Hardest person to buy for? My brothers-in-law


9. Easiest person to buy for? My nieces

10. Worst Christmas gift? They're all good...a gift is a gift!


11. Mail or email a Christmas Cards? Thus far I've always mailed Christmas cards - we'll see about this year...

12. Favorite Christmas movie? Miracle on 34th Street (the original with Edmund Gwenn and Natalie Wood)

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Some time in November

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Absolutely!

15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? Cuban-style roast pork

16. Clear or colored tree lights? Colored *and* twinkly!

17. Favorite Christmas Song? Too many to name...

18. Travel during Christmas or Stay home? We hope to start going to PA every other year - alternating with Thanksgiving.

19. Angel or Star on Tree top? Angel

20. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve

21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Stores start pushing Christmas too early

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I did this too but I got it from someone else's blog.

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home