The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Lazy Saturday


On this, the last Saturday before Christmas, when according to the news stores and malls are packed with bstling shoppers I have spent the entire day watching movies. I am done with my shopping and almost done with my wrapping - YAY!

So far I've been in Manhattan in the mid-70s for Metropolitan, Nebraska in the mid-90s for Election, the North Atlantic Ocean on a luxury cruise ship for Poseidon and in the early 1800s in England for Vanity Fair. Who knows I may see some more movies before the night is over!

"Metropolitan" was great, "Election" was good, "Poseidon" was a disaster - pun intended - and "Vanity Fair" was really good. I have not yet read the book, although I own it - it will now grow on my ever growing to-be-read list.

So, what have y'all done on this should-be-busy-but-I'm-being-lazy Saturday?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam Thornton said...

I was watching episodes from the divine '60s "Avengers" TV series (I treated myself to the "Emma Peel Megaset" of DVDs) while attaching fishing line to the tail of a small wooden bird.

If that sounds odd, it's because it was!

Have a good Christmas, Hilda!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home