The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, December 14, 2007

The Lola Shuffle - The "I Had Oral Surgery and I'm a Bit Hopped Up on Vicodin" Edition


Hello all...so yeah, I had all kinds of ungodly things done to my mouth on Wednesday and I'm still sore and a wee bit loopy. Actually the biggest effect Vicodin has had (other than relieving the pain) is that I fall asleep all the time - it's like I'm a narcoleptic. I'll be talking to Hubby, and by the time he responds, I'm asleep.


Anyway - assuming I can stay awake long enough, let's shuffle Lola...


  1. Lonely People - America

  2. All Day and All of the Night - The Kinks

  3. Born in the USA - Bruce Springsteen

  4. The Girl Is Mine - Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney

  5. Magical Mystery Tour - The Beatles (Speaking of Vicodin...)

  6. Shut Up and Drive - Rihanna

  7. The Lady is a Tramp - Frank Sinatra

  8. Don't Speak - No Doubt

  9. Southern Nights - Glen Campbell

  10. Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz

So there you have it boys and girls - the Lola has shuffled.


Oh, and about that "Christmas spirit" - I still haven't found it!


Have a great weekend!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sari said...

good shuffle! i hope you're less hopped up soon!

5:19 PM  
Blogger TroyBoy said...

Hello my fellow medicated blogger...feel better soon.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home