The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Beba Update


Hi all,

Thanks to all who have e-mailed/posted in my Comments showing support and concern for my mother and me (that's her up there on my wedding day 10 years ago). This is the most efficient way to spread the word, so I'll use the technology.

Mami is scheduled for partial hip replacement surgery Thursday at 10:30 a.m. EST, so if you can, please send up a prayer or good thought for her.

Surgery will be followed by a few days at the hospital and then a stint in rehab - so we've still got a ways to go.

Hopefully I'll be back at work Friday (did I just write that?!?!).

Again, thanks for everything.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger TroyBoy said...

Please know that our thoughts are with you and Mami. Now, get back to work...it's too quiet!

PS Frank & I made cafecito with 30 sugar packets today...yum!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I hope all has gone well with your mom's surgery and that she has a very fast and successful recovery.

And be good to yourself during this time as well. You've got a lot on your shoulders right now.

2:38 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

i know how scary surgery for a loved one can be. i hope it goes smoothly for your Mami!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home