The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Go Hillary Go!


Hillary won the New Hampshire Democratic primary on Tuesday. Frankly the press is making such a big deal, you'd think Mike Gravel had won the damned thing. I mean, OK, she came in third - albeit by a minuscule margin - in Iowa, but come on!
As I had written before I have been torn about who to vote for in the primaries. I have now decided I'm voting for Hillary. In short, IMO, Richardson is not viable; Obama lacks experience; and Edwards has become very aggressive and reckless in his economic positions.
I always liked Hillary best, but thought she would be too polarizing in the general election - she still might be. But I'm glad I made up my mind.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam Thornton said...

My worry is that Hillary or Obama will give in whenever the Republicans talk tough, trying to be "bipartisan" while actually being "doormats."

Hillary's tougher, but she also has so many political ties. All in all, I really would wish for Edwards, myself.

I agree that the primary commentary has been RIDICULOUS.

I don't live in the US, but American politics certainly affects everybody!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Toni Lea Andrews said...

Congratulations on having decided! I'm still waffling...

1:21 PM  
Blogger TroyBoy said...

Muffy, Hilda doesn't live in the US either...she lives in south Florida.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

In case anyone is wondering, I've deleted two anonymous comments and my one response to *it*.

I have no problem with people who have choose to remain anonymous on the Web, but at least have "screen name", but blatantly being anonymous is IMO cowardly because it indicates you don't have the guts to stand behind your opinions. If you don't agree, there a gabillion other Blogs out there - go be a coward some place else.

I'm leaving the "anyone can post" option available for those who don't have Blogs but still want to comment.

From now on I will delete Anonymous comments, so don't bother posting them. I may or may not respond or delete to non-anonymous negative comments - depends on my mood.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home