The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Monday, January 7, 2008

What Did You Write? Meme

I guess this is a meme of sorts. I found this on The Nose Knows - I'm posting the first sentence of the first post for each month in 2007 - let's see what comes up. If you want to read the complete post, click on the month.

January
"Beyonce's 'Irreplaceable'.

February
"Author and syndicated journalist Molly Ivins died of breast cancer yesterday."

March
"...and little man...little Lola wants...to shuffle"

April
"Since a lot of us like to read, here are brief reviews for a couple of books I recently read:"

May
"One of my best friends and I got season tickets to the opera this year, we do Sunday matinees - and for the most part it's been great."

June
"The weather people are telling us we are in for a rainy weekend, so we've pretty much decided to cocoon - possibly not go out at all!"

July
"(This is a bit long - about 10 minutes and requires sound - but IMO, worth the time.)"

August
"I received this via e-mail today and thought I'd share it with you all. "

September
"50 years ago today Jack Kerouac's landmark novel "On the Road" was published."

October
"Some of you may have noticed the Donors Choose thingy on the upper left of my Blog.."

November
"Happy 10th Anniversary to hubby and me!"

December
"Today is World AIDS Day. "

If you participate, please let me know in my Comments section. It was fun looking back...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Toni Lea Andrews said...

Hmmm...not going to do the whole meme because first glance doesn't seem that interesting, but there was one worth noting:

June: "There's a chipmunk under my bed."

10:12 AM  
Blogger TroyBoy said...

Toni, knowing you, the mind wonders at the possibilities!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home