The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, January 11, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - The "Now We've Got Us a Horse Race" Edition


I have to admit, I'm starting to get into the whole election spirit...let's see what political statement Lola makes today:
  1. I Shot the Sheriff - Bob Marley and The Wailers
  2. Calypso - John Denver
  3. Fell In Love With a Boy - Joss Stone
  4. Brilliant Disguise - Bruce Springsteen (not a huge hit for him, but fabulous lyrics)
  5. Oye Como Va - Santana
  6. I Am I Said - Neil Diamond
  7. Dust in the Wind - Kansas
  8. Mi Tierra - Gloria Estefan
  9. Gold Dust Woman - Fleetwood Mac
  10. Pata Pata - Miriam Makeba (I love this woman's voice - so much rhythm and feeling)

Well I'm not sure what Lola's thinking, but I know she's a Democrat!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger sari said...

Love I Am, I Said! Love! Love! Love!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home